We spent several hours taking the pits out. It's a sticky job!
Homemade cherry pies are a LOT of work, but they were TOTALLY worth the effort!
2. We've been festivizing! We had visitors from both sides of the family join us at the 4th of July parade, rodeo, and fireworks display at my in-law's house.
Our first baseman in action. His team is undefeated and headed to the next level of the tournament this week.
Our pitcher is concentrating hard to strike out the batter. We had to travel several hours to Winslow for her tournament. It was 100 degrees in that town, and it's been around 80 degrees at home. We were all roasting!
4. We've been fishing and frog catching! Tonight's dinner will be rainbow trout, compliments of my son and his insatiable urge to fish every day. I draw the line at cooking frog legs this week. I just don't have the time to do it.
5. We've been sewing. My daughter made me this gorgeous apron all by herself!!!I'm so proud of her. Her sewing skills are getting better every day. She's going to be able to sew anything she needs when she grows up.
6. We've been trail riding all over the mountain. We're practicing for a big 4-H trail ride that's coming up in a few weeks.
7. We've been earnestly praying! We have so much to be thankful for, and at the same time, so many things to be on our knees about. I can't remember a time when life has ever been so stressful.
I hope you are all enjoying your summer! It's flying by so quickly!