1. I love my Savior, Jesus.
2. I've been married to my "Lover" for over a decade.
3. We have 3 kids that make our life complete.
4. I have a Bachelor's degree in Animal Science that seems like a waste of money because I'm a stay-at-home mom.
5. I homeschool my kids and they are certifiably "socialized" and usually not nerdy.
6. I prefer to work outside.
7. My hands are chapped, leathery and look like they belong to an 85 year old cowboy.
8. My toenails are always painted pretty.
9. I like big hair.
10. I wear silver hoop earrings nearly every day.
11. I am addicted to iced tea.
12. I love the smell of Hoppes gun cleaner.
13. I'm obsessed with vacuuming the carpet and mowing the lawn.
14. I love beans.
15. I've seen George Strait in concert 8 times.
16. I own a Mandolin and the only song I've ever learned to play on it is "Turkey in the Straw"
17. I am an AMAZING and passionate singer in my truck when the music is cranked up so loud that I can't really hear myself sing.
18. I don't have regular television, but I do like to watch a good movie when the weather is rotten.
19. I really love "Lonesome Dove" and "Anne of Green Gables".
20. I'd rather read a good book than watch a movie any day of the week.
21. I can sew a dress or make a quilt, but I'm not a professional at either sewing or quilting....yet.
22. I bake bread from scratch nearly every day of the week.
23. Peppermints and peppermint gum make me sneeze, but I love them anyway.
24. I wear a ribbon with my ponytail.
25. I always carry a pocket knife.
26. I am a pretty good shot with a gun.
27. I'm in love with cast iron pots and pans.
28. I cook delicious grub with a camp fire and my dutch ovens.
29. I show people that I love them by cooking for them. Food is my love language.
30. The Proverbs 31 woman is my hero.
31. The deep sea really creeps me out.
32. I have no desire to ever go to Europe.
33. I want to be a better roper.
34. I use green mint chapstick every day.
35. I don't like raw onions on my hamburgers.
36. I love a cold Dr. Pepper on the rocks when I'm eating salt and pepper flavored sunflower seeds.
37. I don't really like Neal Diamond's singing. At all.
38. I will eat a sandwich while standing in a barn full of manure, but must use hand sanitizer after pushing a cart at Walmart.
39. I have a little brother who is bigger and cooler than me.
40. In high school, I was a varsity cheerleader, and my brother was a star football player.
41. I drove my dad's old green 1968 Mustang when I was 16.
42. I permed my mom's hair every 3 months from the time I was 12 until she passed away this winter.
43. I love white shirts. I own at least 15 of them.
44. I simultaneously worked on a dairy, raised yearling bulls, and worked for a feed company to get through college.
45. In high school, My dad told me that if I didn't become a lawyer or a writer, I was missing my calling. I should have listened to him.
46. I am whole-hearted and loyal.
47. I hate doing laundry.
48. I would rather run 10 miles than deprive myself of a good meal to lose weight.
49. I know too much about parasites, and I occasionally share my knowledge with people traveling abroad even though they don't really want to know about the life cycle of tape worms.
50. My brother and I used to play "Dukes of Hazzard" when we were kids.
51. I'm awesome at fixing barbed wire fences, and I've got a mean hammer splice.
52. I occasionally say things that I regret.
53. I can find all typos except my own.
54. I use too many commas and write run-on sentences.
55. I don't really like cats, but I'm in love with mine.
56. My brother and I had a baby javelina for a short while. Its name was Arnie.
57. I'm still amazed at the miracle of a new born calf standing and nursing for the very first time even though I've witnessed it happen thousands of times.
58. I'm an early morning person.
59. My grandpa on my dad's side is Hawaiian, and my grandpa on my mom's side is formerly Amish.
60. I sound like my mom but think like my dad.
61. I am competitive to a fault. I have a deep need to win at everything.
62. I love sunflowers.
63. I use my dictionary and thesaurus nearly every day.
64. I like flannel sheets.
65. I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy.
66. I am prompt.
67. Some day, I want to host a Cowboy Christmas Ball in an old beautiful barn.
68. My husband turns on the radio and twirls me around the kitchen floor on a regular basis.
69. I cheer too loud at my childrens' sporting events and embarrass my husband.
70. When I'm passionate about something, I talk with my hands.
71. When I'm mad about something, the occasional cuss word has slipped from my lips and I hate it when it happens.
72. I love to read a good Amish book even though my love for mascara and curled hair would make me a terrible Amish woman.
73. I love taking pictures even though I'm a mediocre photographer.
74. My cowhide/ rhinestone bling belt makes me feel fancy in my otherwise plain life.
75. I wear my Sorrel snow boots if there is anything greater than a 2% chance of snow in the forecast.
76. I worry about dumb stuff.
77. I create different voices for each character when reading stories to my children.
78. I find beauty in simple things.
79. I love to be in the sunshine, and will eventually pay for it with wrinkles.
80. My favorite hymn is "Be Thou My Vision"
81. I believe that a good dog is worth it's weight in gold. I have one of the best!
82. I am passionate about politics but never write about them in my blog.
83. We are a "Ford" truck family.
84. When I sniff tiny baby heads, I want to have another one of my own.
85. I love to burn candles in my home for no special reason.
86. I make my husband go to the sale barn without me when we're selling our calves because I still get attached to them after all of these years.
87. I'm married to a left handed natural gas pipe welder. His job scares me.
88. I have the potential to be a good golfer, but I don't have enough time or money to improve.
89. I love to study my Bible.
90. I can back a stock trailer up better than any boy.
91. I believe that butter makes everything taste better.
92. I LOVE happy endings.
93. I hate tears, but after having my children, I seem to cry about everything.
94. I have driven back home to make the sure the stove was off on countless occasions.
95. I love the smell of rolls in the oven, fresh cut grass, and summer rain in the mountains.
96. My garden brings me immense pleasure.
97. I'm more of a Martha than a Mary when it comes to hospitality.
98. I'm terrible at tennis, Frisbee golf, and video games.
99. I'm far too loud, but I truly want to have a "meek and quiet spirit".
100. My brain is a very busy place.
101. I'm Nell.