1. Today's headlines: Threatening Hens with the Soup Pot Makes Them Produce More Eggs!! In the past two weeks we've gone from getting one egg a day to over a dozen every morning. I now have fresh eggs coming out of my ears. I think that two things are playing out here:
The very next morning my washing machine died. I couldn't decide if God was punishing me for pridefully bragging, or if my washing machine just couldn't handle my grueling demands. My friends were 50/50 on the reasoning behind the machine's demise, but I'm here to tell you that there's been a healing of my washing machine. AMEN!
My husband replaced the lid switch (the thingy that tells the machine that the lid is down) and now my washing machine is back in HUMBLE service. Thank you, Jesus.
My bulbs are starting to peak through the soil!
4. I just finished doing my taxes. HALLELUJAH!
5. Here's an update on how my drawing class is going. I think I'm improving. Yes, I'm at the level of a fifth grade student, but we all have to start somewhere don't we?
6. I made the collage above with Photoshop. I hope you appreciate it because I neglected my housework for a full hour to figure out how to make it...and it's not even that good. But now that I know how to sort of make one...LOOK OUT! I'm going to make so many collages, you're not going to know what to do with me!!!
7. I watched "The Cutting Edge" last night. I love that movie. It's a goldmine for quotes that we use everyday in our family.
Here's one of my favorite parts:
"I've been doing a little figure skating."
"What did he say?"
Whenever someone in our house mishears something, we just say, "Finger painting?"
If you've never seen this gem from 1992, you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. Sorry.
This completes this weeks list of 7 things. I feel complete now, anyway. Do you?