Monday, February 14, 2011

That's Amore'


Here's my Valentine. He's cute.  I decided to marry him so I could keep him forever, and kiss him any time I want to.


Then he gave me three more Valentines.  They're cute too.  I think I'll keep them forever so I can kiss the freckles on their cute little noses whenever I feel like it.


My Lover gave me these children to birth from my loins so that I would have an endless supply of construction paper Valentine Cards, hugs and kisses.

I found these next pictures in my archives, and I might sit and have a good cry.  My babies are growing up too fast.

*sniff,sniff*

I need a tissue.


My girl likes to give kisses to her Daddy.


She's a kisser.  She loves her little sister too.



Here's my Boone Dog.  He loves the kids.  He likes to kiss them...with his slobbery, wet tongue.

My boy does NOT like kisses from his dog.


 
There's a whole lot of love in the family that we started building over a decade ago.

"Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure."

I'm going to spend time this Valentine's Day snuggled up to all of my little treasures!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my dear readers!

Nell

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Love it!! I really enjoyed seeing my little valentines "little" again. :) I remember when you and your brother were that little. Sniff Sniff. Thanks to MY Valentine our "whole lot of love" building started almost 35 years ago....and it just keeps growing. :) Love to YOU, one of MY little treasures, Mom
    PS I married MY Valentine so I could Kiss Him anytime I want to, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete