Sunday, February 9, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 9: "Dusty"

I'm trying my best to avoid my photo archives whenever it's possible, because I really started this photo challenge to give us all a reason to dust off the cameras and take some new pics. We have had snow this week, so there is no dust outside. Although I have some neat dusty branding pics, I wanted to find something new to photograph. It forced me to head into the hay barn to find my dusty pics.  This old motorcycle has been laid to rest in the barn, and it's definitely a dusty relic from another era.








1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures - You should hold a photo class. Ha!
    I wanted to do this photo challenge but some of the items would have been pretty hard to find. Ha :) Hope you guys are doing good! The weather is crazy - What is up with winter this year?

    ReplyDelete