Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Twinkle Toes

Yesterday was the final ballet class of the semester for my girls.  They love to dance, and I love to watch them.




The bad news is that I attempted to record both of my daughters' dances, but had major technical difficulties with my oldest daughter's video.  I almost cried.  It was sooo beautiful, but my camera wouldn't stay focused in so the whole thing was blurry. The good news is that at least I was able to record my littlest ballerina who just finished her very first year of dance class.

So here she is!



These moments are so precious to me.  The girls are growing so quickly that I treasure each little milestone.  The pink tights and ballet skirts will some day fade, but the memories are forever etched in this mama's heart.

Lovin' My Little Ballerinas,

Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment