Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feeling Crafty?

Card making is one of my favorite things to do. Unfortunately, it's also messy....as in, take up the whole kitchen table, messy. So when I sit down to make a card, I always make several at once. Since Easter is upon us, I wanted to share with you the Easter Cards I made.



And since I can't stop there, I decided to share some other of my latest creations! This next one is kinda "Cowboy Shabby Chic". I'm in love with bling, so I add it to cards frequently! It's like my trademark.

Here's a picture of the inside. It makes a lovely card for any occasion. I age the card by rubbing my stamp pad along the edges of the paper.


Here's a quick note card utilizing the ever-so-popular paper flowers, layering them with a little bling. I rounded the edges to soften the look.



The next one will be perfect for my retro friends. I have a few friends who love olive green. They'll enjoy the 60's feel of this.


Back to the cowboy style. I made this one a while ago, but still LOVE it. It took awhile to make because it has movable parts.


If you pull the string, here's what it says:


I can't wait for summer break to arrive so I can stamp cards without feeling guilty!
Enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I always LOVE your cards-you are so good at them!!! :) And yep, the green one is my favorite!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on "Farming On Faith" and thought I would drop over to visit your blog. Your cards are all so lovely.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete