Friday, August 13, 2010

The Wedding, Part III- The Big Day

The big wedding day was finally here, and we spent the morning placing the flower arrangements, desserts, and sound system in the gorgeous reception hall.  It looked so elegant in the evening with the candles at each table, and the beautiful chandeliers hanging throughout the room.
Here's an example of one of the tables.  Each guest had an assigned table to sit at.

After we finished setting up, it was time to scrub up and put on our fancy wedding clothes.  This is my boy...the ring bearer.  He cleans up nice, doesn't he?
Here are all three of the kids.  These flower girls were excited!
Here's a cheesy pic of the whole family.
Here was my gorgeous bouquet.  I didn't know there were so many shades and varieties of orange roses until  they had to select them for the wedding.
Here's the bride and groom with the bride's parents. Doesn't my brother look handsome in that tux?  And the bride....well she was stunning, and that dress looked like it was designed especially for her. Beautiful.
Here is the whole family...both the bride's, and the groom's.
At the beginning of the ceremony, when all eyes were on the bride, I was looking at my brother.  When he got teary-eyed with the sheer magnitude of the moment...seeing his bride for the very first time, walking down the aisle, I almost lost it.  The tears came for me, but I kept it together the best I could.  It was a beautiful ceremony.
Here is the bridal party in front of the reception site. Below is my brother dancing with my mom.  They danced to Rascal Flatts "My Wish For You".

Here's my handsome hubby hamming it up on the dance floor with the girls.

Here are my folks looking all classy.
Here's my brother getting ready to take the garter off of his bride.  He did a little dance, and the look on his face was priceless!
The night was magical....

And they lived happily ever after.
The End.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww....amazing!!! Looks like the whole thing was wonderful!!! I am SO happy for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way...you look GORGEOUS!!! What a hot Mama!!! :)

    ReplyDelete