Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good Snackin' Food

Do you ever just need a bowl of something festive to sit out for guests to snack on?

Here's a quick yummy solution that you can make with your kiddos.

They're pretzels with cinnamon sugar and chocolate glazed over the tops.



Here's the "Tasty Kitchen" Link for the recipe...you won't be disappointed!


I also found another keeper at "Tasty Kitchen".  Our little town has the best Cinnamon glazed almonds at our movie theater.  The amazing aroma just about knocks you over with hunger pains when you walk in the door.  I tried this recipe for Burnt Sugar Almonds, and it was the REAL DEAL!  I'd make a double batch if I were you.  Mine were gone so quick, I don't even have a picture of the finished product. The bonus: They are SUPER easy to make.

I think the pretzels and the almonds would both make great Christmas gifts wrapped in cute little baggies.

Try some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment